The Sopranos Christopher Moltisanti Tracksuit
- Front: Zipper Style Closure
- Material: Cotton Polyester
- Sleeves: Full-Length Sleeves with Rib Knitted Style Cuffs
- Pockets: Two Waist Pockets Outside & Two Inside
- Inner: Soft Viscose Lining
- Color: Red & Black Combination
- Collar: Turn-Down Style Collar
Absolutely, the saying "old is gold" emphasizes the enduring value and appeal of things from the past. Vintage attire and items hold a special place in many people's hearts. If you're someone who appreciates vintage clothing, The Sopranos Christopher Moltisanti Tracksuit might be just what you're looking for. This tracksuit is a piece of history from the crime drama series "The Sopranos," which aired from 1999 to 2007. Created by David Chase, the series continues to be fondly remembered even years after its conclusion.
Michael Imperioli, the charismatic actor of that era, portrayed the character Christopher Moltisanti and donned this iconic tracksuit.
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.